* Análisis Filosófico is published by the Sociedad Argentina de Análisis Filosófico (SADAF), with a six-month frequency (two issues per year, in May and November).
* It publishes original articles, discussions, critical studies and reviews in English, Portuguese and Spanish. The Editorial Board of this journal is also interested in publishing articles containing criticisms of other articles that had been previously published in the journal. In all cases, the texts should contribute to the development of philosophical analysis. Conceptual precision, rigour and originality are essential to any text accepted for publication.
* All submissions will be double-blind peer reviewed. The final decision will be taken by the Editorial Board on the basis of the reports sent by selected experts. Reviewed texts are treated confidentially prior to their publication. (For more details see GOOD PUBLISHING PRACTICE).
* The Editorial Board will only consider for publication texts that have not been published and that have not been simulaneaouly submitted to other journals. Once they are accepted for publication, an authorization of this journal will be needed to publish them elsewhere.
* Publication ethics: Análisis Filosófico will prevent the publication of texts which may involve any kind of research misconduct. In cases of suspected misconduct or disputed authorship, the Editorial Board will be guided by the COPE flowcharts (http://publicationethics.org/resources/flowcharts) and will initiate the pertinent actions. Análisis Filosófico is willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed. In case of noticing a problem of this kind, the reader is asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Editorial decisions are not affected by the origins of the manuscript, including the nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, or religion of the authors. Decisions to edit and publish are not determined by the policies of governments or other agencies outside of the journal itself. (For more details see GOOD PUBLISHING PRACTICE).
* Copyright and access: Publication of a text presupposes that the copyright is passed on to the editorial institution of Análisis Filosófico. The journal maintains a commitment to the policies of Open Access to scientific information, as it considers that both scientific publications as well as research investigations funded by public resources should circulate freely without restrictions. All the contents of this journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/). As an Open Access Journal, Análisis Filosófico has no fees or charges for manuscript processing and/or publishing materials.
* Archiving: All the texts are available under free open access to readers at this very site (see CONTENTS http://www.sadaf.org.ar/en/analisis-filosofico-2/contents.html). If Análisis Filosófico were no longer published, the archive would be preserved at SCIELO (http://www.scielo.org.ar/scielo.php?script=sci_serial&pid=1851-9636) and REDALYC (http://www.redalyc.org/revista.oa?id=3400).